okay, so today was HAS at sri permata. you know, the usuals la, woke up later than expected, not enough sleep, didn't eat breakfast, not enough time to prepare, man kit came to pick me up on time etc.. :P anyways, i think everything went quite well today but theres sure to be some glitches here and there la, but no harm done (i guess?). haha!
then this year, we had HAS in the hall, so we get to sit down and actually listen to the speeches. surprisingly, i think we heard a quite well spoken speech today.. :P give us more semangat! then gave out awards, incentives, and letters kot. so wink wink on the incentive! dah plan what to spend the money on already, but seriously like use st. john money to buy stuff to wear to st. john? like it's a cycle, but i guess better than nothing la, at least I'm getting new shoes :)
then after that, took some photos and had jamuan. oh, i had a little 'incident' with a cup of syrup and my face, and i guess the table also kot. that's incident no. 1.. then incident no.2 and incident no. 3 happened later on at night, before i was typing this. same incident, happened 3 times. just different type of drink. not my day huh?
then after that, a few of us marched around the tapak perhimpunan, i seriously can't believe i did that, cause seriously! I'm not a fan of marching. but i can say~ it was fun. so later, we had meeting with the new exco. nothing much to say about that. oh oh, we wrote our hopes and dream thingie again, it worked for me when i did that the last time. so yea, I'll be reading my note again in 1 year, I'm pretty sure I'll forget the content, so I'm gonna surprise myself next year. how fun is that?!
after the meeting, we marched around tapak perhimpunan again, seriously! it was fun! like i actually enjoyed it! and i learn to do a new trick too! :P need to practice more on that though. practice makes perfect!
overall, i didn't want today to be over la, it was fun for me. and other part i guess because i don't want Monday to come. and also, I'm afraid of October actually, certain 'event' is gonna take place in Oct, and it still scares me. seriously! i thought the previous one was bad, this one feels worst. lagi la, after knowing whats gonna happen there. but deep down inside, okay not that deep la, i wanna achieve it. we'll see la! wish me luck :) *wink wink*
No comments:
Post a Comment