Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Desire, My Dream

I just came back from uk today. A lot has happened since the day i step foot out of malaysia and venture into england (15 june 2011), My views changed, my life changed. I saw and lived different lifestyle from the one i lived for the past 18 years of my life. Its a brand new experience, one that is meant to be kept. It really breaks my heart that i had to leave and come back to reality. Here i am 4.10am in malaysia on my bed, writing a blog on my ipod about how i wanna go back to uk, stay there and live the life that i admired people to have. Many people asked me hows my trip, i tell them "it's okay, it's good" but the honest truth is it was amazing! It was the time of my life! Its the "great escape" or what i refer to as the "bubble", a place where i could escape reality and not care about anything. I finally went into the bubble for the past 6 weeks, leaving this life here in malaysia was the best thing that happened to me, and now that my buble is gone, i just feel so lost and depress. Hence this post at 4.23am. I told myself that im gonna go work in the uk someday. I wannago back to uk. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment